Role and Responsibilities
A Developer will be part of Equian’s global development and support teams. The Developer role will be responsible for developing and implementing solutions for internal application.
- Bachelor’s Degree. Computer Science or Engineering preferred
- 2-5 years as a Developer
- Break down problems and estimates time for quality related task
- Demonstrate increasing expertise in application domain and functional areas
- Minimum 3 - 8 years ASP.net, MVC 5, C#
- Minimum 3 years SQL Server
- Experience working in an Agile environment and understanding of Agile Development (Scrum, Kanban)
- Experience with issue tracking and agile project management
- Understanding UX requirements (Fonts, spacing, text alignment) in HTML
- Understanding relational database, API requirements
- ETL Experience a plus, SSIS, SQL Loader, etc.