The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for an expert of model based control and robotics to join our multi body dynamics simulation team. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3D content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and collaboration.
What we need to see:
- Expert C++ programming skills.
- 10+ years of experience
- Degree in computer science, mechanical engineering, machine learning or robotics, or similar work experience.
- Experience applying control theory to robots or autonomous agents.
- Experience with AI (esp. deep learning, reinforcement learning).
- Experience with technologies such as Gazebo, MuJoCo, ROS, etc.
- Can program in python.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Interesting to prototype solutions to interesting robotics problems using our tool set, and work with our developers to perfect our simulation technology.
- Focused, reliable, but also eager to learn new things.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.