The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for engineers to develop and maintain the game engine integrations of our physics simulations. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3D content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and collaboration.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 10+ years of experience
- Expert C++ programming skills: You have worked on large software projects as part of an agile team and used continuous integration.
- Proven understanding of 3D linear algebra fundamentals.
- A penchant for writing easy to understand yet highly performant code.
- DirectX, or OpenGL or similar graphics API experience.
- Experience with the internals of game engines such as Unreal Engine, Unity etc.
- Experience working alongside a team of artists and designers.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience writing plugins for DCC tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, etc.
- Writing Multithreaded applications.
- Experience in the interactive simulation domain.
- You can program in Python.
- Passionate about enthusiastically helping customers.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.