The NVIDIA PhysX SDK team is hiring! We are looking for engineers to develop and maintain our palette of 3D simulation applications and editing tools. You will work alongside a globally distributed team of simulation authorities, game developers, robotics researchers, and 3D content creators to realize our vision of the future of real time simulation and teamwork.
What we need to see:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of experience
- Expert C++ programming skills.
- Proven understanding of 3D linear algebra fundamentals.
- A penchant for writing easy to understand yet highly performant code.
- DirectX, or OpenGL or similar graphics API experience.
- GUI programming with ImGui, Qt, etc.
- Knowledge of Marshalling and Serialization.
- Experience working in a team of artists and designers.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience writing plugins for DCC tools such as 3D Studio Max, Maya, etc.
- Experience working with game engines such as Unreal Engine or Unity.
- Writing Multithreaded applications.
- Experience in the interactive simulation domain.
- You can program in Python.
- Flexible, willing to change directions quickly when requirements shift.
- Self-sufficient, going out to determine how you can help rather than waiting for a specific assignment.