CSRA has an opportunity for a Dev Ops Sysadmin, who will thrive in a cyber training academy setting. The successful candidate should be experienced developing and maintaining websites, be competent with Java and HTML 5 coding, and have some experience administering linux and/or Windows systems. The chosen candidate will be a quick learner, and have the desire to expand their knowledge and skills in a flexible environment. This is a 6 to 12 month position contingent on funding duration and requires an individual who can acquire or already possesses a DoD Secret clearance at a minimum.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provide support for web development, testing and system integration in the linux environment.
- Linux admin experience; scriptingexperience is a plus. Comfortable updating files, installing/ updating software (YUM/RPM). Linux trouble-shooting skills - knowledge of various Linux logs.
- Researches, designs, develops, and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Collaborate with users to understand software requirements and create soultions in an agile development environment
- Provide system administration support of computers and, servers
- Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills, and the ability to apply creative solutions to resolve system problems.
- Perform installation, maintenance, and upgrades of tools such as reverse proxy, Jira, Confluence, Moodle.
- Perform system monitoring and maintenance, including system administration on Linux systems.
- Provides account management and access control across multiple systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- This position requires an individual who possesses or can acquire a DoD Secret clearance at minimum.
- The client requires 8140/8570 IAT Level II within six months of hiring.
- BS or equivalent + 2 yrs related experience, or MS + 0 yrs experience
- Strong interpersonal skills for interacting with team members and learners, and facilitating effective working relationships with varied levels of employees
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a creative team
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills to develop training programs and procedures
- Successful track record of prioritizing and meeting deadlines