Join the Managed Services team that supports Episerver’s partners and customers development questions and inquiries. You will resolve programming queries while balancing customer service, technical troubleshooting, and communications skills, as well as handling the day-to-day delivery of technical developer assistance to Episerver’s partners and customers. The Developer Support Engineer is knowledgeable in .Net, C#, and MVC programming.
How to excel at Episerver
- Respond to partners and customers’ support inquiries via email and phone.
- Manage effectively a personal ticket queue of new and ongoing tickets
- Provide suggestions on improvements and inefficiencies in code provided through tickets
- Investigate and follow-up on all unresolved tickets. This includes reproducing issues and collaborating with internal experts to solve the issue in a timely fashion.
- Develop expertise in all technology areas of the Episerver products
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically and outside the box to find solutions to complex issues.
- Contribute valuable and pertinent information to Episerver’s knowledgebase.
- Utilize fast learning skills, along with superb troubleshooting and analytical skills to solve complicated system, web browser, and application issues. This also includes taking the initiative to learn new technologies outside of the work environment.
- Work independently with minimal supervision while focused on delivering results set forth by management.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience with 3+ years supporting web based applications
- ASP.NET, MVC, and C# experience
- Proficient in diagnosing code related issues.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate with audiences of all levels, including developers, marketing users, and IT professionals