As the Mobile Developer, you will utilize your leadership and software development skills by focusing on new product development as well as enhance the existing product functionality. Designing and delivering technology solutions on both web and mobile devices. Your role in delivering effective technology solutions and business process improvements that will enhance the analytical operations of Constellation Brands as a whole.
- Produce high quality code that satisfies both the business functional requirements as well as the non-functional requirements.
- Participate in project planning sessions with Project Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts and development team members to analyze business / technology requirements and outline the proposed technology solution.
- Work closely with internal and implementation partners/vendors including both onshore and offshore partners to ensure solutions deliver the intended business value.
- Participate and/or lead project estimating activities, design reviews and provide input to the design recommendations.
- Perform unit, system and integration testing and participate in capacity / performance testing of an application.
- Create / test prototypes and keep up with new technology in the industry that brings innovation to solve business problems.
- Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to pre-defined architectural specifications.
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve application issues and code defects by collaborating with internal and cross team members.
- Understand and execute release management and change management processes for changes to business applications.
- Adapt to a constant and rapidly changing environment.
- Contribute, review and provide feedback to the application documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle in a Scrum environment and experience working in a Scrum team with rapid iterations of products.
- Three plus years of hands on experience in iOS development with the latest iOS SDKs, Objective C, Swift, XE UI Tests, xCode, iPad/iPhone apps, iOS Keychain.
- Understanding and use of REST services, JSON objects, secure coding concepts and memory management in iOS.
- Workingknowledge of:
- Cloud platforms like Salesforce, Heroku, Git Hub
- Database concepts and SQL
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Additional LocationsVictor, New York
Job TypeFull time
Job AreaInformation Technology
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
- Apply with LinkedIn