• Responsible for development and testing of middleware solutions.
• Write and code according to the requirements and designs provided; this individual will be purely doing coding, the design/architecture is already complete.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Competencies:
• Knowledge of Extensible Markup Language (XML), Java, Java Message Service (JMS), TIBCO Enterprise Message Service, Service-Oriented Architecture principles and Message-Oriented Middleware is mandatory.
• Ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
• Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
• Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issues.
• Bachelors degree in computer science, software engineering or relevant field required.
• Experience developing SOA and ESB solutions, Message Oriented Middleware solutions.
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, interpersonal skills.
Nice to Haves Skills/Preferred Skills:
• Experience with TIBCO BW, TIBCO BE, TIBCO EMS
• JMS, MQ or equivalent experience
• Financial industry experience
• Experience programming in languages such as Java or C#