Provides technical direction. Validates requirements, performs analysis and design for system improvements and new applications. Represents department by leading work and providing guidance to others.
- Validates requirements, performs analysis, design, programming, testing, documentation and support for assigned projects to drive application changes.
- Reviews and provides input to documentation for other departments (e.g. support, training, business units).
- Ensures team compliance with standards and procedures (e.g. change management, version control, implementation) and/or consistency of coding. Recognizes code, process and/or standard inefficiencies and suggests new standards and opportunities for improvement.
- Participates in investigation of opportunities for improvement and makes recommendations. May consult technical equipment / software vendors and current users in these evaluations.
- Responds to questions, researches / resolves issue and/or coordinates resolution of issues to complete project work and provide technical support for production applications including high impact production issues.
- For the Enterprise Development project team, defines tasks, gathers estimates, and creates and maintains project schedules to organize and prioritize work. Conducts project meetings and collects and tracks status against the schedule to monitor project progress. Represents department at project team meetings. Acts as a focal point to communicate department project activities and status. Under management review, conducts one-on-one meetings with team members and writes and administers team member project performance reviews to facilitate the project and to provide feedback to the manager to aid in the professional development of the team member.
- Acquires and utilizes strong technical and / or application knowledge to independently produce deliverables and recognizes the impact (e.g. design documentation, system changes). Acts as a technical leader by making significant technical contributions (e.g. designs and documents program changes, provides technical direction). Demonstrates versatility of knowledge and applies strong technical skill base to contribute to related applications outside specific area of expertise.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer related discipline
- Demonstrated project leadership experience.
- Experience using one or more programming language(s).
- 5 years of experience in Related field.