ProMedica serves 27 counties with 11 hospitals, numerous facilities and an extensive array of specialties and services. Named “best company to work for” by Toledo City Paper readers in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan, our organization attracts the most talented individuals in the industry because we help them meet their full potential – professionally and personally. ProMedica has an exciting and rewarding Analyst II - Electronic Health Record position available. If you are interested in a challenging career and the opportunity to join an awesome and dedicated team, we invite you to apply!
Primarily responsible for design and development of web applications, command-line (batch) applications, and reports utilizing object-oriented development environments to efficiently and effectively code, test and implement solutions according to specifications and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or business-related curriculum or 5+ years of experience in enterprise-level software development required.
- Experience designing and building database driven web sites using Visual Studio/Microsoft.NET
- Experience on both Windows operating systems.
- Experience with enterprise database systems, such as SQL Server and Oracle.
- Experience with enterprise web development, web security, and web site administration.
- Hands-on knowledge of enterprise application integration, with the ability to make architecture and design decisions that help integrate both custom and vendor applications/systems.
- Ability to rapidly understand existing code bases and databases.
- Ability to produce code that is efficient, high quality, clean and well-commented.
- Demonstrated accuracy with detail work.
- Ability to work both independently and with otherdevelopers/technical team leaders.
- Excellent knowledge of computer hardware, user applications and PCs operating in a networked, Windows environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel, and ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Knowledge of health care operations is preferred.
- Must be able to input and retrieve information from computer.
- Attends regular customer and team department meetings as scheduled.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace
Employee Exemption Type Exempt Job Type Full-time Budgeted Hours / Pay Period 80 Shift Type Days