World Fuel Services, is an equalopportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexualorientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The incumbent will work with senior developers, business analysts and technical leads to design and develop highly usable web-based user interfaces for custom applications that support the company’s Procure-to-Pay and Order-to-Cash processes. The P2P and O2C workbenches will be redesigned as part of a global multi-year Enterprise Transformation program. They will standardize diverging processes in the various global business units in the Land, Aviation and Marine markets and leverage standard functionality provided by the Oracle EBS ERP backend.
- Design and Delivery of complex software projects
- Build solutions in an agile workflow
- Review code of other team members and provide technical feedback and/or other mentoring duties
- Scaling software as use of your application grows
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and look for ways to implement new ideas to continually improve your projects
- BS in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in software development using Java and related technologies.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Scrum and Agile Methodologies
- Minimum 4 years of experience in design scalable web services
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Java and J2EE.
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Cloud computing (AWS) and No SQL databases (Cassandra) or SOLR is a big plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience building integrating solutions using Spring Integration or Camel would be nice to have
- Minimum 2 years of experience building out solutions using workflow tools like Activiti, JMS provider like ActiveMQ
- Minimum 4 years of experience with software practices of Continuous Integration and automated testing.
- Commitment and ability to understanding the business domain
- Commitment and ability to incorporating quality software practices into all phases of the project life lifecycle
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Team player with very good communication skills
- Self-motivated professional who demonstrates strong technical agility and responsiveness and who is eager to learn and grow within a consulting-like Technology Services organization.