IAA, certified as a Great Place to Work®, is a leading global marketplace connecting vehicle buyers and sellers. Leveraging leading-edge technology and focusing on innovation, IAA’s unique multichannel platform processes more than 2.5 million vehicles annually. Headquartered in Westchester, IL, IAA has over 3,600 talented employees and over 190 facilities throughout the US, Canada and the United Kingdom.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to the following):
- 3-5 Years of application development experience using C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, SQL Server
- Experience in Parallel Task & Multi-threaded programming, Asynchronous Methods, Delegates
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming, Interfaces
- Solid understanding of Design Patterns Dependency Injection, Domain Driven Design
- Solid understanding of MVVM, Knockout JS mandatory
- Knowledge of real-time communication using SignalR & Websocket a plus
- Experience working in Agile Development Methodologies
- Timely Support of Production Systems
- Nice to have knowledge on Microsoft Azure technologies
- Candidate must have a Bachelor degree with 3 years of application development experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, including the ability to communicate effectively within the project team and other application teams are required.
- Organization, time management skills and attention to detail are critical. Must continue to enhance technical knowledge and skills through research and experimentation, in-house and external classes.
- Knowledge of auto insurance industry or auto auction industry is a plus.