Position will be filled by level of experience of candidate chosen
Location – Indianapolis, IN
Responsible for participating in all phases of the development and maintenance life cycle, typically for an assigned business unit, client program, or corporate department and utilizing various customer technology platforms. Primary duties and experience may include, but are not limited to:
* Understanding of XML, and XSLT
* Relational database background in one or more of the following: Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL
*Experience developing Web Services and knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Develops relationships with the business to better understand business requirements.
- Analyzes and classifies complex change request and identifies and documents possible enhancements.
- Participates in developing application scope and objectives and preparing functional and/or technical specifications.
- Aids graphic designers and other web team members to better understand and apply the right marketing focused content.
- Codes and maintains complex components of information systems.
- Develops and performs system testing and fixes defects identified during testing and re-executes unit tests to validate results.
- Participates in integrating activities with other IT departments for successful implementation and support of project efforts.
- Provides on call support and monitors the system.
- Facilitates small group design sessions or code reviews and participates in vendor evaluation.
Requires BA/BS degree or technical institute training and 1 or more years; experience onone platform, or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Multi database, multi language or multi business application is preferred.
Requirements include but are not limited to more stringent and frequent background checks and/or government clearances, segregation of duties principles, role specific training, monitoring of daily job functions, and sensitive data handling instructions. Associates in these jobs must follow the specific policies, procedures, guidelines, etc. as stated by the Government Business Division in which they are employed.