This role to be utilized for junior internally identified candidates with basic system knowledge, SQL knowledge and knowledge of existing processes (but potentially siloed) knowledge. These are the "self-learners" who dabble with coding, but have no formalized experience. Heavy management oversight needed for this role.
- Define application solutions appropriate to customer requirements.
- Code, document and implement project specifications programs.
- Test, code and perform unit test plan for programs assigned.
- Working knowledge in writing SQL queries
- Assist in design and creation of database tables
- Assists in development of logical and physical data models for extraction, transformation, and load (ETL).
- Leverage business and internal processing knowledge to assist in defining automation / operational scalability solutions.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry
- Demonstrated experience with application development.
- Adept abilities in developing web and or desktop solutions using some of the following language(s) (VBA,Python, ,C#/VB.net, MS Access)
- Analytical skills with an ability to see the big picture and a desire to learn
- 2 Year College Degree; Computer Science
- 4 year College Degreepreferred; Business, MIS
- 1-3 years related experience; 3+ years total experience
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed.