At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click 'Apply', you will need to click on 'Create Account'. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
World Fuel Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic protected by law.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of land, marine and aviation fuel products and related services. With revenues in excess of $27 billion, global fuel supply of 21 billion gallons serving 190 countries, and over 4500 employees, World Fuel Services offers its customers a value-added outsource service for supply, quality control, logistical support and price risk management. World Fuel Services Corporation is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and currently ranked # 92 on the Fortune 500 List.
- Design and develop highly scalable, resilient cloud micro services and APIs that interface with
devices, mobile applications, third-party services and applications, cloud infrastructure, and other
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile app teams to develop product features and services
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove
potential performance bottlenecks
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends and opportunities.
Experience / Job Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software development.
- Recent experience with and proficient in Angular, micro-services, node.js,
- Experience using and developing REST APIs, using tools such as RAML and Swagger / OpenAPI.
- Individual must be able to interact effectively with Microsoft SQL Server databases. Knowledge of SQL Stored Procedures and Views a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Experience with single sign-on, social login, session management, user profiles, and user identity and
authentication frameworks such as OAuth a strong plus.
- Experience developing cloud based micro-services on AWS, Azure or a similar platform is a plus.