- Design software solutions that meet customer’s expectations.
- Develop software solutions using C++ to simulate various sensors or communication systems.
- Integrate new software components with software components produced by other teams to build a complete simulator.
- Implement interface between software components and simulator specific hardware.
- Elaborate unit and system tests.
- Participate in peer code reviews.
- Bachelordegree in software, computer, electrical or physics engineering.
- Dynamic team player with a sense of initiative, results-oriented with good team spirit.
- Knowledge of C++ programming language is essential.
- Experience with the different level of software components: multiple operating systems (Windows, Linux), microprocessors (Intel), drivers and microcode, the inter-processes communication and network protocols (TCP/IP, Windows Sockets, UDP, etc.).
- Knowledge of UML (Unified Modeling Language) is essential.
- Knowledge of real-time programming, an asset.
- Knowledge of automatic unit tests and system tests, an asset.
- Knowledge of sensor domain, an asset.
- Knowledge of communication systems, an asset.
- Knowledge of professional sound cards and analog / digital audio, an asset.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.
- Availability for occasional business trips to worldwide destinations.
- Capability to obtain a NATO Secret security clearance within a period of 12months.