Digital technology is no longer just another tool in the IT, marketing, sales or service toolbox to engage, inspire and attract customers. It is becoming the foundation of entirely new ways of doing business as well as giving rise to entirely new businesses. There could be 100 billion connected devices expected by 2025, leading towards a trillion sensor ecosystem. 1 billion digital natives are expected to join the workforce over the next 7 years. In a hyper-connected era of mobile, social, cloud, big data, and the Internet of Things, future growth will depend on platform business models.
Axway (Euronext: AXW.PA) is a catalyst for transformation. With Axway AMPLIFY™, our cloud-enabled data integration and engagement platform, leading brands better anticipate, adapt and scale to meet ever-changing customer expectations. Our unified, API-first approach connects data from anywhere, fuels millions of apps and delivers real-time analytics to build customer experience networks.
Why join Axway:
We are seeking a highly-motivated Developer Evangelist to build out and drive the Axway AMPLIFY Platform developer community. The Developer Evangelist must be passionate about technology and technology trends particularly in to API and platform development, as they evangelize to and enable partner and developer communities for Axway AMPLIFY.
- Manage and mentor a team of developer relations, ensuring projects and outcomes align with Axway AMPLIFY Platform team goals
- Conduct interviews, and train future Technical Evangelists
- Gaining industry recognition and credibility as a regular attendee, panelist and keynote speaker at Axway and third party technology conferences, trade shows and press events
- Developing and delivering compelling presentations, product demos, sample solutions, and discussions to drive awareness and adoption of Axway AMPLIFY Platform Services
- Continuing to identify leads for potential partnerships and customer opportunities for Axway AMPLIFY
- Collaborating with internal teams to define the product road map and market positioning for Axway AMPLIFY
- Identifying, driving, developing & supporting community user groups and developer program initiatives for AI and Machine Learning services
- Creating and maintaining white papers, screencasts, demos and videos about Axway AMPLIFY Platform services along with relevant emerging technologies, open source projects, and industry developments.
- Comprehensive technical expertise in building APIs from design, to security, documentation and management.
- Experience with mobile platforms; iOS an Android, and virtual assistants a plus
- Knowledge and experience with microservice architecture
- Demonstrated project management and content creation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
Required Education / Experience:
- 5+ years work experience as software developer, architect, developer relations, or technology evangelist.
- Bachelor's degree required; comparable academic training in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science, Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, or closely related discipline preferred.
- Experience establishing and managing a developer community
- Experience with API management, middleware/integration technologies and online portals for enterprise solutions is essential. Experience with mobile application development market is a plus.