Job Description: Enterprise Automation Developer
As an Enterprise Automation Developer, you will be a critical member of a growing team with opportunities to learn and advance your career. This role will be part of a high-profile initiative at AccentCare to create a dedicated Automation Center of Excellence and will work directly with customers to improve the efficiency of business processes by implementing automated solutions. The Enterprise Automation Developer will build and implement automated solutions to achieve desired ROI outcomes and will have the unique opportunity to deliver and showcase a “wow factor” to our business stakeholders and executive leadership.
The ideal candidate will engage in every phase of the delivery lifecycle from business process identification through configuring, testing, and deploying solutions. This role will leverage Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies, and in particular, Automation Anywhere, to address evolving customer goals and objectives. We are seeking candidates with various levels of automation experience to join our team. This position requires a flexible work schedule, availability of overtime during surges in workload, professional attitude and demeanor, and the ability to work independently. The ideal candidate will be a highly-driven team player with a strong work ethic, who enjoys the challenge of learning new skills and thrives in a fast-paced organization eager to drive automation throughout the enterprise.
- Designing, developing, and implementing RPA solutions using Automation Anywhere to streamline processes and maximize efficiency
- Design automation processes as per the operational needs of an organization, including documentation of current and future business processes for business approval.
- Script and coding in the Automation Anywhere tool to resolve automation issues
- Participate in peer code and design reviews with RPA CoE, and provide expertise in the development and integration of automated solutions using Automation Anywhere.
- Documentation of the new automated procedure for consumption by trainers and end-users.
- Analysis of current business processes in scope for automation and robotics
- Collaborate with the internal IT team to set up and maintain RPA technical infrastructure
- Participate in training business on the use of RPA technologies and automation best practice
- Participate in technical discussions and develop strategies to solve technical challenges
- Tier 2 and 3 level support of automated processes.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or relevant professional certificate(s).
- Automation Anywhere certification (Advanced RPA Professional or Master RPA Professional) preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Automation Anywhere RPA development tools
- Experience and knowledge on Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Automation Anywhere IQ Bot a plus
- Experience working in a professional and courteous environment with a customer-first culture toward business stakeholders.
- At least 2 to 4 years of professional experience in programming, including C# or Java development, Scripting languages, SQL, and integration with REST and/or Web Service APIs.
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and System(s) Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes
- Experience in the system development life cycle (SDLC) and working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Knowledge of general business processes and functions preferable in the healthcare industry