- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code and document software according to the functional requirements
- Write efficient T-SQL stored procedures, functions and views to support UI components.
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship for junior developers on the team.
- Suggests innovative solutions to business problems/ processes that leverage technology to provide improvements and better user experiences.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Follow all organizational standards and methodologies.
- Participate in Agile development process
- Interact and communicate effectively with all levels of staff, senior management and customers
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelor’s degree, IT or Computer Science preferred
- 4-5 years’ experience
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework.
- Proficient in C# with a good knowledge of their ecosystems
- Strong understanding of SQL Server and T-SQL code with the ability to write and maintain SQL stored procedures, functions and views.
- Strong understanding of JSON and RESTful web services architecture.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and software development processes and methods.
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Knowledge of all phases of the software development life cycle.
Skills and experiences that will set you apart
- Ability to install software patches and upgrades.
- Knowledge of web architecture and application servers.
- Knowledge of data and technical database design.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain mid-level to complex applications.
- Ability to write effective test scripts.
- Participate in design and technical meetings and provide technical consultation to internal business and design teams as needed.
- Demonstrated ability to create enhancements to websites, web applications and infrastructure.
- Proven experience in software development, maintenance and delivery with application server experience.
- Effectively translated customer requirements, recommended system solutions, and helped formulate detailed specifications from which programs are written.
- Demonstrated experience with N-tiered applications, multi-tier architecture, and production Internet architectures.
- Demonstrated ability to produce design and technical specifications as needed for technical documentation.