- 6+ Years of experience in the enterprise application design, development & support,
- Extensive Experience in Data Modeling, Data Integration, Reporting & Analytics, Reference Data, ETL & BI Tools, Data Quality concepts, Data Governance & Security
- Responsible for leading detailed design, end-to-end backend development, unit testing and integration of applications & Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Produce scalable and flexible, high-quality code that satisfies both functional and non-functional requirements
- Develop, deploy, test and maintain technical assets in a highly secure and integrated enterprise computing environment & Support functional testing and UI/UX testing
- Cross train & mentor team members for complete knowledge of technologies.
- Analyze and translate business requirements to technical design with security and data protection settings.
- Collaborate/communicate with on-site project team and business users as required
- Work with development team and product managers to ideate software solutions.
- Manage expectation regarding road blocks, proactively, in the critical path to help ensure successful delivery of the solution
- Own all projects deliverables and ensure proper communication between teams and quality levels; responsible for end to end solution delivery
- Comprehend the fundamental solution being developed/deployed – its business value, blueprint, how it fits with the overall architecture, risks, and more.
- Would be required to provide inputs on solution and design effort to build scalable features/functionality
- Multi-disciplinary technologist who enjoys designing and executing Healthcare solutions.
- Hands on experience working on development on products used for medicare risk adjustment and updating CMS medicare payment models
- Should have a good understanding of the US Healthcare value chain and key impact drivers [Payer and/or Provider]
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to “roll up your sleeves” and work with a client to create timely solutions and resolutions
- Ability to work on multiple product features simultaneously.
- Quick learner with ability to understand product’s functionality end to end.
- Experience with Strong knowledge of algorithms, design patterns and fundamental computer science concepts
- Experience working in agile methodologies (SCRUM) environment and familiar with iterative development cycles.
- Would be responsible for tuning queries for performance, security and stability of the reports.
- Need to understand the functional aspects of the reports being developed & perform deployment.
- Detailing required in Data creations and analysis for tableau Reporting
Primary Internal Interactions
·Review with the Overall Product Development Manager & AVP for improvements in the product development lifecycle
·Assessment meeting with VP & above for additional product development features
Primary External Interactions
·Communicate with onshore stakeholders on product development features
·Help the Product Management Group set the product roadmap & help in identifying future sellableproduct features.
·Client Interactions to better understands expectations & streamline solutions. If required should be a bridge between the client and the technology teams
Required Skills –
- SQL Server 2016 :Advanced SQL , Stored procedures, functions
- Experience on Big Data Tools, not limited to – Python, PySpark, HIVE
- Enterprise modeling tool and data integration platform – (SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS))
- Data Analysis Tools – (Online analytical processing (OLAP), ETL frameworks) & ETL DataLoad
Skills Nice to Have
- Experience in C# .net front end coding
- Part of any open source contributions
- Experience in Cloud & NLP Technologies & mobile applications
- Certifications in Agile & Waterfall Methodologies
- Enterprise business intelligence platform (Tableau, PowerBI)
Process Specific Skills:
Business Domain -
§Medicare Risk Adjustment. CMS payment models
§US Healthcare Insurance & Payer Analytics
§Care Coordination & Care Optimization
§Population Health Analytics & Risk Management
§Payer Management & Code Classification Management
§Utilization & Cost Management
·Understanding ofHealthcare business vertical and the business terms within
·Good analytical skills.
·Strong communication skills - oral and verbal
·Ability to work with various stakeholders
·Excellent Team player, with the ability to build & sustain teams
·Should be able to function as an Individual Contributor as well if required.
·Mentor people and create a high performing organization (foster relationships, resolve conflicts and so on while delivering performance feedback
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree with Computer or Software development background
Work Experience Requirements: