$120K — $140K
We are looking for a hands-on Developer to build best-in-class technical solutions with stakeholders across various departments. Projects include fund on boarding, software integration, and business transformation in executing the firm's front-office technology strategy & road map.
· Participate in the analysis of requirements and collaborate with team members to attain high re-usability and maintainability by building flexible data models and seamless integration points.
· Understand the objectives of the Equity business and deliver technology and technical solutions that enable and advance that.
· Be a business partner - review and approve requirements and navigate them through the Software Development Life cycle.
· Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
· Seamlessly partner with Application Service Delivery group, who have accountability for Delivery & Service Management
· Participate in code review for accuracy and functionality and communicate/enforce coding standards
· BS or BA Degree and at least 3-5 years' experience work on the Financial Services industry
· 3+ years' of technical leadership experience in modern OO languages like C#/.Net
· Must have a solid understanding & experience of relational databases and data structures preferably in SQL Server environment
· Hands-on experience developing or implementing investment and risk tools as well as leading trading and compliance system is a plus
· Hands-on experience with any enterprise Portfolio Management / Order Management System (OMS). Charles River (CRD) is a plus
· Experience in an Agile/Scrum environment is required, including full life cycle experience- requirements gathering, implementation, testing, and release management
· Strong oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
· Strong sense of professional pride and individual accountability
· Knowledge of Integration testing and coordinating user acceptance testing is a plus
Valid through: 12/15/2020