An ideal candidate would be someone with strong Java expertise and is willing to work on the latest technologies, ability to break large complex problems into manageable pieces, strong object oriented concepts, ability to dig through large volume of data, apply component oriented micro services architecture as the position level demands.
The programmer Analyst will evaluate requirements for new users or changes to existing programs. Determine effort and time required for development and coordination with other developers.
- Convert specifications to detailed instructions and logical steps to follow for coding.
- Build program code, test and deploy in different servers or computer equipment.
- Provide UAT user support and problem solving - research results and analyze logs in search of causes and correct problems identified programs.
- Document the programs developed, logic, coding and corrections
1. 3-5 Years of strong software development experience with Java and Multi-Threading and OOO principles.
2. Design and Develop software that can scale for large volume batch and online systems
3. Strong expertise to *nix environment, Scripting and other toolsets
4. Great attitude to learn new technologies and build D360 data applications using Java and Big Data technologies (Greenplum / Hadoop).
5. Ability to handle large volume of proprietary data, introspect and provide insights
6. Working knowledge in J2EE technologies,
7. Familiarity with Test driven development, Continous Integration and Release Management will be a great plus.
8. Hadoop, Map Reduce, Hive, Big Data SQL a plus