Completes maintenance on existing software products. Assists in developing code, tests and debugging new software or making enhancements to existing software. Writes programs according to specifications from senior staff. Perform basic system integration tasks.
- Code Documentation, Collaborate and teamwork, Facilitate collaboration, Organizational skills.
- Collaborates with user to develop work flow and best practices.
- Assists in all stages of the project, starting from the initial planning stages.
- Responds to inquiries via phone, online, in-person, etc.
- Creates and maintains software/process/support documentation.
- Routes more complex requests for features/upgrades/changes to appropriate senior staff/management.
- Participates in team/project meetings.
- Identifies database and software performance issues and makes adjustments.
- Assists with design, development, and maintenance.
- Tests and debugs software.
- Writes programs according to specifications from senior staff.
- Codes software applications adhering to designs that support internal business requirements or external user.
- Competes tier 3 troubleshooting.
- Develops reports.
- Prioritizes assigned tasks.
- Opens help tickets with vendors.
- Bachelor’s Degree or appropriate combination of education and experience.
- No experience required.
- Communication - Communicates strategically to achieve specific objectives using varied vehicles and opportunities., Multi-tasking - Demonstrates ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously., Problem solving - Formulates realistic plans and contingencies and establishes appropriate measurements of anticipated results., Team player - Seeks to build collaboration by encouraging trust, mutual respect and shared purpose among various participants in an engagement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytic, problem solving, and collaborative skills.
- Must have demonstrated an ability to work independently.
- Proven ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Ability to identify and analyze significant problems and opportunities.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively one-to-one and in small groups.