$100K — $150K *
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is a $300 million, state-of-the-art direct marketer of travel to the affluent mature market. When you join the Vantage team you become part of a global company, headquartered in Boston, with eight regional offices around the world. Our worldwide teams work together to provide exciting, culturally enriching travel programs to destinations on all seven continents, including on our European river cruise fleet. Since 1983, more than 400,000 travelers have joined us to see the world.
Vantage Deluxe World Travel is the leader in adventure travel for thirty-seven years.
Vantage’s workplace culture is fun, collaborative, and meaningful. Our associates are fueled by the tangible results of delivering memorable and life-changing journeys while working collaboratively across the globe. Our associates don’t just help others travel, but we enable them to experience the Vantage Travel difference with several opportunities to explore the globe on a Vantage journey, too!
Alongside free annual international travel opportunities, we recognize the hard work of our global associates with a competitive benefits package, flexibility, and myriad wellness options. Our convenient location next to TD Garden and North Station puts associates in the heart of world-class downtown Boston and just steps from a major transit hub convenient for city dwellers and commuters alike.
Some of our benefits include:
- Your choice of employer-subsidized medical plans, as well as comprehensive dental and vision plans
- A minimum of 3 weeks of vacation time to start, alongside 10 paid holidays, 5 sick days, and 3 personal days
- 401K with generous employer match
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Telecommuting and flexible work arrangements depending on position
- Free international travel opportunities for associates, plus 25% discount on all trips for the associate and their family and personal airline ticket discounts
- 90% subsidy on MBTA passes inside of Boston and up to 50% subsidy on commuter rail passes
- Wellness program offering weekly fresh fruit delivery, on-site fitness center with Peloton bikes and lockers, weight loss benefits, and discounts on fitness boot camps and personal training
The Information Systems and Technology Group is seeking a Senior Data Management Specialist with excellent database management, programming and analytical skills for immediate employment in the Boston, MA office. The candidate will provide support to the IT and Marketing departments by working on projects involving Postal and Email hygiene data management, Lead and Customer acquisition campaigns requiring loading and processing of new names and addresses, data analysis, query, report building and auditing activities.
This company is run by the numbers and strictly adheres to weekly reporting and holding people accountable to their numbers.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vantage Travel is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Valid through: 12/15/2020
$200K — $250K
37 days ago