- Minimum 2 year of professional experience on NodeJS and at least 10 years of industrial experience.
- Strong experience in backend application development
- Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
- Hands-on exposure to deeply linked relational databases – preferably in NoSQL
- Demonstrated expertise in managing a broad system with multiple integrated components
- Eye for performance optimization opportunities and OCD for reducing response time
- Exposure to source-code management tools like Git and SVN
- At least 2 years of experience on application development on Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated Experience on the following AWS Services: API GATEWAY, LAMBDA, DYNAMO DB, SNS, SQS, S3
- Should have experience on Unit Testing Lambda based Node JS code using Lambda tester/Mocha/Chai
- Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
- Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
- Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures and Algorithms