- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 1 year of experience building with WebAssembly and Emscripten tool-chains.
- Relevant working experience, including experience working directly with third-party partners.
- Experience working with on the bleeding edge of the web platform, and blogging and writing technical articles.
- Experience creating scalable developer content and strong command of web application or mobile application development landscapes.
- Experience as a Frontend Lead/Architect, Tech Director, Designer or Consultant working with new web platform technologies.
About the job
- Advocate for the adoption of the Open Web and WebAssembly to strategic partners and the broader developer community with a focus on identifying opportunities for ecosystems and platforms to come to the web with WASM.
- Provide technical guidance and expertise to partner teams adopting WASM about best practices, bug resolution and what topics on the roadmap might be relevant to them.
- Understand the many various WASM projects in the ecosystem and provide guidance on which projects are worth highlighting and advocating for changes to the platform.
- Promote our developer products in person and online by presenting at conferences, blogging, writing technical tutorials and other similar activities.
- Advocate for developers internally, and consult Google developer product strategy by working with Product Management, Engineering, PR, Marketing, Business Development and other cross-functional teams.