We are now building a Developer Relations team to engage with developer communities around the world, evangelise the platform, and provide developers and partners the support and guidance they need to be successful.
About the role
Our Developer Advocates will be the ambassadors for the Miro Platform in the developer community, and the voice of developers and partners within the Miro Platform team.
What you’ll do
- Build the profile of the Miro Platform amongst the developer community by engaging in community events, and building a library of compelling and informative online content
- Support Miro’s network of partner software vendors as they integrate their products with Miro
- Facilitate the development of a vibrant, healthy, and supportive developer community, by responding to developer questions online with advice and encouragement
- Consolidate insights from developers about their needs and challenges, and advocate on their behalf within the Miro Platform product team
- Develop and document best practices, guidelines, and code samples, to support the creation of high quality integrations
What you’ll need
- 2 or more years experience working in a developer relations or partner support team
- Software development expertise across a variety of languages and frameworks, both backend and frontend
- Current understanding of best practices in software engineering, tooling, testing, and documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and are comfortable with public speaking
- Enjoy engaging with technical audiences online and in person, and helping developers build compelling high quality applications and integrations
- Empathise strongly with technical audiences, and can articulate their needs to a product team