- Create plans and initiatives that create momentum and drive the success of Google Cloud Platform through your knowledge of, and interactions with key third-party technical communities.
- Advocate for a specified community internally and influence Google Cloud product strategy and craft narratives around new products and features by working with Product Management, Engineering, PR, Marketing, Business Development and other cross-functional teams.
- Build and foster an external ‘community ecosystem’ of influencers, meetups, experts that amplify our messages and extend our reach.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a similar technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of software engineering or development experience, with coding experience.
- Experience working with IoT hardware as well as software and cloud technologies for storage, database, analytics, and machine learning.
- Experience working directly with partners or third party developers, and advocating or mentoring for new and existing technologies and programming languages.
- 7 years of software engineering or development experience, with coding experience.
- Experience as a software developer, architect, technical advocate, consultant, community manager, product manager, CTO, or consultant working with various platforms.
- Relevant work experience speaking at technology conferences, blogging/writing technical articles with an existing follower base, or contributing to an open source project.