NVIDIA software powers today's breakthroughs in deep learning. To enable AI researchers and developers to keep pace with this dynamic field, we seek a technical marketing expert who understands the deep learning software stack and ecosystem. This role will craft the content educating developers how to use deep learning features through video tutorials, technical blog posts, user guides, walk-throughs, and more! This material is essential in teaching developers about the latest advancements in the NVIDIA Deep Learning platform.
Do you appreciate the value of a well-done design guide? Do you watch how-to tutorial videos next to your command-line interface? If so, we'd like your help empowering developers across deep learning training and inference!What You'll be Doing:
What We Need to See:
- Collaborate with internal and external deep learning engineers and researchers to build product-based training material and how-to technical content
- Deliver high-quality training material to external technical audiences through developer.nvidia.com and developer events
- Be the champion for Deep Learning among the NVIDIA developer community
- Help channel customer usability feedback from the external community back to the internal teams to improve NVIDIA products
- Provide code guidelines to deep learning developers by implementing samples and proof-of-concept applications
Ways to Stand Out from the Crowd:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field or equivalent experience
- We require 8+ years of meaningful work experience in software development, technical evangelism, technical marketing, developer marketing, or similar at a technology company
- 1+ year of experience with deep learning or machine learning
- Proven understanding of Python or C/C++, programming techniques, and software development
- Strength presenting to technical audiences and partnering on content with developers
- Prior success prioritizing multiple projects at a time
- Master's degree from a leading university in an Engineering or Computer Science related subject area
- Sophisticated knowledge of modern Deep Learning software architecture and applications
- Existing public-facing technical content or forum contributions
- Familiarity with TensorFlow, PyTorch, or other Deep Learning Frameworks
- We are looking for strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Direct development experience with NVIDIA software and SDKs
The base salary range is $144,000 - $287,500. Your base salary will be determined based on your location, experience, and the pay of employees in similar positions.
You will also be eligible for equity and benefits.
NVIDIA is committed to fostering a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current and future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring and promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.