Modify and/or create responsive emails as well as internal and external websites from detailed specifications including wireframes or existing websites. Code, review, test and debug web projects that internal staff has created/maintained. Motion graphics is a plus.
Work is typically performed under little or no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives. Usually receive minimal to no guidance about how to complete work objectives. Must be able to demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge at the depth and scope required for the position. Able to apply functional experience and knowledge within and outside the department or division to meet business objectives and achieve results. Excellent understanding of how work impacts overall business and how decisions may have a cascading effect in to other areas.
- Coding: Independently develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify code. Develops, maintains, and applies structured programming techniques and adhere to coding standards. Use extensive knowledge of available techniques and utilities to simplify tasks. Conducts and participates in code walkthroughs.
- Technical Support: Research and resolve coding issues and implement longer term solutions.
- Communication: Conveys problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers, customers and management.
- Planning: Prepare time estimates for assigned tasks. Attends post-launch reviews.
- Mentoring: Subject Matter Expert (SME). Takes responsibility for personal technical and professional growth. Assist team members with procedures, environment, tools, utilities and standards.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Advanced degree with 7+ years experience OR Bachelor degree in discipline related to functional work or role with 8-10 years of relevant work experience (List specifics) OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of applicable work experience. Must be able to demonstrate an expert understanding of multiple technologies within the web development environment/infrastructure and be able to identify and resolve complex challenges associated with the work.
Able to resolve the difficult and complex challenges associated with the work performed.
Must be able to effectively analyze and solve the more difficult and complex work related problems by using past experience, research, and best practices. Able to lead feasibility studies that produce useful recommendations.
Requires excellent communication skills with ability to state messages in a clear manner by using language that is easy for others to understand. Able to explain programs policies and procedures in language that is understood by others.
Must have expert knowledge of:
- HTML5 (animation – banners/websites)
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Sales Force Marketing Cloud
Should have a working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Motion Graphic
Tracking Code 39430