The ideal candidate believes in exploring alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions. The ideal candidate is passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud. Will significantly contribute to the development of custom software components and integration of open source code to address complex time series analysis problems through the use of cutting-edge Big Data/Cloud technology.
- Bachelor’s degree, 8 years of related experience, Certified DoDD 8570 IAT or IAM Level 3 (CISSP, CISM, CASP, CISA or GSLC. Experience with AWS & MS Azure is highly desired.
- Prior experience or familiarity with our Big Data Platform is a plus.
- Data parsing/transforming techniques to include JSON, XML, CSV formats. Understanding of AGILE software development methodologies and use of standard software development tool suites. (e.g., JIRA, Confluence, Github Enterprise, etc.)
- Required Skills: Experience in DevOps Engineering or Software Development (Java preferred).
- Must have experience with Cloud related technologies such as Hadoop and NoSQL databases.
- Must have prior experience with Distributed Computing and Big Data.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.