Dev Ops - SCM Engineer
Dev Ops - SCM Engineer - Orange, CA.
Dev Ops/Software Configuration Management Engineer
NextAce is leading the title insurance industry in developing a new approach to title search, exam and production. Through the development of new title production technologies and software, NextAce has transformed how the title industry performs title production today and in the future. With unmatched integration across multiple production platforms, NextAce connects a vast network of data resources to accurately produce a single, or thousands of title reports across the nation in a matter of minutes.
NextAce is part of a Fortune 200 company, but its small, entrepreneurial staff provides a fast-paced, start-up culture where change and innovation are encouraged. We’re looking for candidates that excel at what they do, are self-starters that can drive themselves and their team to excellence, and be accountable for their goals and performance.
NextAce is looking for enthusiastic, self-starting candidates with a passion for managing codebases, software builds, and deployments, and operations. They must have a proven record of managing a complex codebase and solving challenging business problems. The selected candidate will be both self-motivated and able to work effectively on a team responsible for the technology needs of our projects.
- Work with existing SCM/Dev Ops team members to ensure software deployments are managed and executed flawlessly
- Work with IT staff to monitor and address system performance issues observed in production
- Assure projects are implemented on time
- Focus and complete tasks with rapidly changing priorities
- 5+ years of software configuration/release management/dev ops experience in a high-performance transaction processing environment
- ColdFusion experiencepreferred
- Microsoft TFS/VSTS experiencerequired
- PowerShell and JSON scriptingexperiencerequired
- Microsoft Azure experiencepreferred
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly professional and career-oriented
- Must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Local candidates only
- Principals only
- Please attach resume when applying
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
MCSE certification a plus