Company Overview Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview WB Technology combines Warner Bros.’ industry-leading technologists and disciplines to ensure global alignment with business strategy and accelerated delivery of innovative technology solutions studio- and industry-wide. From pre-production through archiving, the WBT organization will provide critical business and technology intelligence and services to all Studio business units. WBT manages the Studio’s enterprise systems and solutions, emerging platforms, information security, consumer intelligence, content mastering and delivery, and more.
Posting Job Description What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Dev Ops Engineer for the Digital Product, Platform & Strategy: Content Mgmt & Distribution department. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the automation of cloud infrastructure as well as the delivery of software with special focus on Digital Asset Management solutions. The DevOps Engineer must understand Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery methodologies and technologies to allow Content Technology to rapidly innovate in support of business needs.
Develop core Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines for applications and services, in support of various content and digital asset management platforms by starting with business needs and objectives, creating functional and technical specifications and executing against a plan to launch and maintain applications.
- Review project objectives and determine best technology for implementation. Implement best practice standards for development, build and deployment automation while mentoring and leading a team of engineers.
- Review emerging technologies and evaluate potential uses for WB Technology and other divisions. Develop prototype projects using new technologies.
- Evaluate software products and vendors for WB Technology and other divisions. Recommend action, develop and lead implementation of selected products/services.
- Work with internal and external developers to ensure WB Technology code standards and best practices are performed for development of applications.
What do we require from you?
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years DevOps experience.
- Experience with source code and knowledge repositories such as git, jira, or equivalent systems.
- DevOps Experience using AWS CloudFormation.
- A solid understanding of containerization technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes.
- Experience in AWS at scale leveraging core services such as Lambda, RDS, and ec2.
- Experience with Build and Deployment tools such as Jenkins, Chef, Terraform, or equivalent.
- Experience with operational tools such as datadog, ELK Stack, or AWS CloudWatch.
- Proficient in a Linux environment.
- Solid understanding of core DevOps principles.
- Expert level proficiency in the SDLC in an agile environment.
- Advanced systems design and architecture.
- Experience with Digital Asset Management software preferred.
Bonus points for
- Knowledge of the entertainment industry business preferred.