$80K — $100K *
This position is responsible for supporting the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston’s cutting-edge applied research efforts on central bank digital currencies (CBDCs). You’ll work with a diverse group of engineering and research professionals to generate highly visible research results and assist in automating, codifying and supporting the infrastructure, CI/CD pipelines and observability model required for testing.
1. Work closely with engineering group to automate and support infrastructure and tooling for research efforts in AWS.
2. Leverage Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to architect and provision all workload resources and components using Terraform.
3. Help improve overall workload observability.
4. Design and support CI/CD pipelines
5. Continuously identify opportunities to automate and save time
This position is not required to directly supervise others
Knowledge and Experience:
General Experience and Qualifications
1. At least three years’ experience in TechOps/DevOps/SRE related positions.
2. Experience running containerized workloads in AWS ECS and/or EKS.
3. Experience with configuring and deploying fault tolerant and highly available infrastructure in AWS.
4. Deep experience building and maintaining AWS environments using Terraform and/or CloudFormation.
5. Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines with AWS Developer Tools (CodeBuild/CodePipeline), GitLab, GitHub Actions and/or Jenkins.
6. Experience crafting and maintaining observability capabilities using tools such as AWS CloudWatch, DataDog or Splunk.
7. Well versed in Linux systems administration.
8. Programming experience with Go, Python or NodeJS preferred.
9. Experience working embedded on small teams with shifting priorities.
Additional Preferred Experience/Certification:
1. Any of following certifications:
a. HashiCorp Certified: Terraform Associate
b. AWS Certified Sysops Administrator – Associate
c. AWS Certified Developer – Associate
d. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
2. Experience deploying and operating blockchain nodes
3. Academic research experience
Valid through: 7/9/2021