Hungry for a fresh, new career? Look no further because one of the world's most iconic brands can help you get there.
Responsible for architecting Business Intelligence designs and models to support the business' analytical and reporting needs in a global environment. Must work closely with the EDW Data Architecture team and other organizational areas to define, design, develop and oversee implementation of a robust semantic layer for use with existing BI reporting tools (e.g. MicroStrategy, Tableau, SSRS, SSAS).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work with the Data Architecture team and business operation teams to understand data sources and implement new requirements
- Collaborate with business partners to define requirements and reporting specifications and provide technical report assistance. Support end user training and provide second-line support for users who develop reports on behalf of their departmental colleagues
- Responsible for the implementation of BI and the development of best practices. Ensure optimal end-user performance by establishing and consistently executing overall system performance processes and associated action plans
- Profile reporting data and research data quality issues
- Troubleshoot reporting issues
- Mentor more junior members of the Business Intelligence Development Team
- BS in Statistics, Math or Computer Science
- 5+ years of development with one or more BI reporting tools
- 3+ years of experience in working with Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence environments.
- Expert level in BI tool Architecture, Design, Development, and Administration
- Strong SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server skills
- SSRS, SSAS, SSIS preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Data Warehouse methodologies
- Ability to translate business questions and requirements functional designs
- Extensive experience with SQL and relational and multidimensional designs
- Very strong communication and problem-solving skills
OUR WORK PERKS:
While we offer a competitive salary for the position, we also have additional perks you might enjoy, such as:
- Free breakfast & lunch – Subway of course!
- A gorgeous campus surrounded by walking trails and a relaxing lake – perfect for a mid-day break
- After work yoga – good for the body and mind
- Tuition reimbursement – for those who wish to further their education