Less than 5 years
- Troubleshoot, support and resolve client systems over the phone and in person.
- Support client systems' hardware and software including desktop, mobile devices, scanners, printers and other peripherals.
- Providing software and hardware troubleshooting, maintenance and support, installing software and hardware, installing and configuring OS based on the current IT policies.
- Setting up and installing new client devices and peripherals to meet users' expectations and configuring client devices for networks.
- Accept his/her daily assignments using an Automated Help Desk system.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot client systems' network connections in a Windows 10 Enterprise.
- PC deployment that includes lifting and carrying PCs and monitors weighing up to 20-lbs.
- Troubleshoot, support and resolve virtual desktops.
- Working with other departments to resolve client issues
- Position reports to the Director of the Digi
Valid through: 2020-4-8
Total value of jobs:
* Ladders Estimates