Desktop Support Specialist with Sharepoint
Our client is a major player in national financialsupervision, payment processing and monetary policy strategy across the country.
They are currently looking for a strong Desktop SupportAssociate with particularly strong Sharepoint skills, both in everyday use and troubleshooting.
- 2nd level Tech Support Agent
- Deliver customer-facing services to all associated New York businesses
- Resolve technical and analytical issues
- Handle response-driven incident resolutions, along with ad-hoc project work
- Develop and disseminate Sharepoint request forms
- Provide support to mobile computing environments
- Work in tandem with National IT teams to quickly handle common issues.
- 5+ years’ experience in a Desktop Support role for a large company
- Experience performing desktop/networktroubleshooting, research, diagnostics and providing solutions
- Ability to communicate with multiple seniority levels
- Experience servicing high-complexity systems, hardware/software, and properly documenting solutions
- Strong operational knowledge of mobile computer (iOS, Android and Blackberry OS)
- Good knowledge of Windows 7/8/10 and MS Office including Visio and InfoPath
- VPN, USB token authentication, remote access troubleshooting
- Routers and wireless internet access experience
- Grasp of Client/server networking concepts
- Grasp of TCP/IP protocols