We are looking for Desktop Support for our client in New York City, NY
Job Title: Desktop Support
Job Location: New York City, NY
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Excellent skills in user IT infrastructure – Desktops, Laptops, Printers, Handhelds, Smartphone etc.
- Should be competent in installing apps such as Blackberry Work
- Will need to support Exchange 13 migrations and Office 16 migrations
- Strong technical skills in Microsoft Windows desktop operating systems and business productivity applications i.e. Office
- Administration experience of MS Active Directory users & groups, policies and management concepts
- Provide specialized On Call Support for hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution for customer's end users.
- Having good knowledge about the features of MS office 2007/2010.
- Familiar with common issues related to desktop and should possess ability to make the user understand the steps on call to help him sorting the same quickly.
- Should be familiar with IP address/Host Name concept which is required to provide RDP support.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support staff that provide hardware / software / network problem resolution.
- Should have help desk, customer service, and supportexperience with problem solving involving hardware, software, and networks