US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- ?Troubleshooting technical issues
- Ensuring that the processes are adhered to
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup
- Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
- Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
- Troubleshootingnetwork connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
- Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed
- Create documentation for process and procedures
- Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
- Providing frontline customer support at the Genius Bar, including hardware and software troubleshooting and diagnosis.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Good knowledge of MAC OS, IPAD and Android devices
- Knowledge in windows Image build process and SCCM deployments.
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.
- Escalations Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
- Handheld ? Blackberry, Android & IOSsupport knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
Other Skills / Experience:
- Must have professional experience using various Windows desktop operating systems.
- Strong desktop supportexperiencerequired. Excellent trouble-shooting skills
- Must Have experience in Providing smart hands support for Network and Datacenter Equipment
Years of Experience
- Min 5+ years experience in a similar position Work in similar technical profile.
- 2-3 years of Data center experience
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, WindowsSupport, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, SupportTechnician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LANSupport, WindowsSupport, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support