• Review and modify existing Harvest related scripts to ensure they meet syntax and functional requirements of the latest Generally Available version of CA Harvest Software Change Manager
• Configure PPM Harvest interface
• Previous Harvest Integration experience with other applications. Preferably HP/PPM integration
• Automate File versioning with Scripts.
• Perform needed knowledge transfer so that support people can perform normal maintenance and administration functions for the new Harvest version in production and the interface to HP PPM
• Responsible for supporting and patching the tool (i.e. CA Harvest Software Change Manager), interface with HP PPM, and required knowledge to trouble shoot problems
• Should have sound knowledge in HP-UNIX Server and Linux Server with Oracle back end
• Experienced resource with very good working experience on Harvest with the sound knowledge of the internals of the Harvest tools - understands the underlying the DB tables and their relationship etc.
• Should have sound knowledge on the below (Mandatory):
o Harvest Version 12.x Administration (In all the 3 - client, Web and Prompt)
o Application/Server/DB Patching
o Windows, Linux and HP-UX knowhow
o Sound K-Shell, PerlScripting and Unix
o Automation of Versioning with scripts