We are looking for Desktop Support Engineer for our client in Whippany, NJ
Job Title: Desktop Support Engineer
Job Location: Whippany, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- IT desktop support engineer with experience in customer facing role and ability to quickly fix client side issues with end user device (Laptop, Desktop, Mobile),
- Managing & interfacing with end user for any IT incident or request.
- Local management of desktop service provisioning (all workstations and laptops and other peripheral IT equipment such as printers/scanners).
- Support for Mobile devices, Smart phones and Audio Visual equipment
- First line support for Voice (Cisco Call Manager, IPC trader voice)
- Application support (1st-2nd line) for any core services and local apps specific to location.
- Develop and upkeep of site documentation and local procedures.
- Ensuring tasks driven via business demand are completed to users' satisfaction or escalated where appropriate.
- Responsible for the installation of hardware in the Tech Room, working with the functional teams (eg. networks, server, voice, AV) to ensure successful configuration and implementation into production.
- Identify and implement continual improvements to the service through, for example incident root cause analysis, trend analysis and procedural reviews.
- Support any local/global initiatives and project works i.e. Network upgrades, office expansions, smart phone rollout, etc
- Local IT vendor management.
- Support of local power downs i.e. manage external vendors, own shutdown/power-up, liaise with CRES and ISS.
- Wish list: candidate having bankingexperience as well.