Less than 5 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Note: candidates have experience with the deployment, setup and problem solving of Office 2016 – 365.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. To provide L1.5 line technical support; answering support queries at help desk (AskIT).
2. On-site support to end users. To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
3. Hands on experience in office 2016 on deployment and troubleshoot.
4. Hands on experience with SCCM – installing software’s and removing software’s
5. To take ownership of user problems and be pro-active when dealing with user issues.
6. Hands on experience on ticketing system like Service Now.
7. Hands on experience on resolving any hardware, software related issues like hardware troubleshoot and replacement and install / uninstall and troubleshoot on software applications.
8. Knowledge of AD and password reset like moving computer to different OU’s checking users account.
9. Hands on experience on Win 7 and 10 OS.
10. Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing necessary training and advice.
11. To escalate more complex calls to the relevant IT Support member.
12. To notify relevant staff to arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved by tech.
1. Diploma / Bachelordegree Computer Science or equal
2. Minimum 3 years of experience.
3. Previous Helpdesk experience.
4. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on, Windows 7, Windows 10.
5. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook)
6. Basic understanding of PC hardware set-up and configuration.
7. ‘Hands on’ approach and a willingness to learn.
8. Flexible, pro-active approach.
Skills and Experience Details:
Minimum ExperienceRequired: 1-3 YEARS
Mandatory Skills: Desktop Support EUC Admin, Infra Administration and Maintenance, Desktop Support Language Skills: English Language