We are looking for Desktop Support for our client in Chandler, AZ
Job Title: Desktop Support
Job Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract - 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Adhering to SLAs
- ITIL Processes awareness and adhering to
- Should able to work indenpendtly
- Handling tickets / requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Data Center Cabling and perform all Cabling in accordance with industry standard best practices
- Basic understanding of datacenter management, Network, Telecom and VOIP , Rack and Blade servers, Storage, Backup, Tape library
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup
- Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
- Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
- Troubleshooting network connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
- Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed
- Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter
- Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win XP/Win 7) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in troubleshootingMS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
- Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
- Handheld ? Blackberry, Android & IOS support knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and conversation skills (Verbal and Written)
- Good documentation skills
- Good working knowledge of MS OFFICE (Including MS Project and Visio)
- Should have a great customer handling skills
- Able to handle unforeseen situations
- High level of acceptance
Other Skills / Experience:
- Must have professional experience using various Windows desktop operating systems.
- Strong desktop supportexperiencerequired.
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills and basic knowledge of data center and network cabling
Years of Experience:
- Min 5+ years experience in a similar position Work in similar technical profile.