We are looking for Desktop Support for our client in ?????Chandler, AZ
Job Title: ????Desktop Support
Job Location: ???Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
?US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time.?
- Adhering to SLAs, ITIL Processes awareness
- Should able to work indenpendtly
- Handling tickets / requests to troubleshoot the nature of reported problems and taking necessary steps to resolve those problems
- Troubleshooting technical issues
- Data Center Cabling and perform all Cabling in accordance with industry standard best practices
- Basic understanding of datacenter management, Network, Telecom and VOIP , Rack and Blade servers, Storage, Backup, Tape library
- Building and configuring PCs and laptops as well as loading software, Setup applications like outlook, Wi-Fi, VPN and Backup
- Setup and troubleshooting printer/faxes/copiers/RF guns or phone equipment in offices.
- Tracking work tickets on ITIL based ticketing system like Service Now & Remedy
- Troubleshootingnetwork connectivity issues and diagnosing and solving hardware/software issues.
- Performs repairs on computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral equipment
- Improves and maintains customer and employee satisfaction
- Performing asset inventory activities as needed
- Break-fix, troubleshoot and resolve software issues; Reimaging computers/hard drives
Required Skills / Qualifications:
- Minimum 5yrs hands on experience as deskside/Onsite support/local IT engineer
- Experience in Providing Hands & feet Support for Network and Datacenter Equipments/Devices
- Strong Microsoft Operating System installation(Win XP/Win 7) and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in troubleshootingMS office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc)
- Strong desktop support knowledge including hardware, software, and networking concepts
- Strong skills in Desktops, Workstations, Notebooks and Printers and Handhelds
- Basic understanding of Audio/Video equipment and conference room setup
- User account creation for Active Directory, Exchange Mailboxes, Distribution lists
- Remote desktop connectivity applications like SMS, Bomgar, WebEx, Live Meeting, and Windows Native tools tool.Escalations
- Troubleshoot and assist end users with mobile device setup, activations and performance issues.
- Handheld ? Blackberry, Android & IOSsupport knowledge
- Strong Customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have professional experience using various Windows desktop operating systems. Strong desktop supportexperiencerequired. Excellent trouble-shooting skills and basic knowledge of data center and network cabling
- Min 5+ years experience in a similar position Work in similar technical profile.
HelpDesk : IT, Helpdesk Support, Desktop operating systems, Desk Side Support, Desk Side, IT Support, Technical Support, WindowsSupport, MAC Support, MACOSX Support, Remote Support, Support Tech, 24x7, SupportTechnician, Outlook Migration, Exchange Migration, printer support, VOIP Support, LANSupport, WindowsSupport, Windows7, Windows XP, Windows8, antivirus software, spyware, desktop computers, network servers, network printers, remote connections, connectivity, networks, MS Office, desktop technician, PC technician, support engineer, PC support, desktop support, PC ticketing, laptops, fixing, cabling, LAN/WAN, network. Cisco switches, hubs, TCP/IP, IP, troubleshooting, SMS, Active Directory, Dell Kace, Help Desk systems, A+, CompTIA, Dell Support, HP Support