We are looking for ?Desktop Migration Support for our client in Freeport, TX
Job Title: ?Desktop Migration Support
Job Location: Freeport, TX
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
"US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1b candidates at this time."
- Provide Day to day operations support as Level 2 to end users
- Deployment of Laptops (Windows 7, 10 OS) to the end users
- Provide Pre and Post Migration support for Laptop deployment
- Provide specialized hardware / software / network problem diagnosis / resolution for customer's end users.
- Provide onsite hands and feet support for Server and Network related issues.
- Coordinate and manage relationships with vendors and support groups to have the resolution for any issues that come across during the migration
- 5+ years of experience on Field Services and having supported Widows/End user device migrations involving hardware, software, and networks.
- Disciplined, systematic problem-solving skills required.
- Hands-on work experience with the following:
- Windows Operating system (Windows 7, 10)
- Data Migration
- Outlook 2016 (O365)
- Skype for Business
- MS Office Suite
- Mobile Device Management
Required Networking Skills:
- Basic knowledge of LAN, WAN principles.
- Able to troubleshoot network issues
- Able to provide hands and feet support for network devices at Data centers.
- Windows 7,10 certified professional is preferred.
- CompTIA A+ certification