Engineering, Delivery, Support
- Engineer and deploy standardized client endpoint solutions and services
- Security focused desktop engineering
- Technology standards & roadmaps
- Contribute to enterprise systems architecture and design
- Drive the standardization and rationalization of the Zoetis infrastructure platform
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and communication of the Zoetis Client platform technology standards
- Work with chosen service providers in the deployment and ongoing support of all Client endpoint services
- Engineering level support of Client platform and services
- Security Tool integration and performance testing
- Lifecycle management of all relevant technologies
- Project Management for med-large Infrastructure projects
Additional responsibilities – in collaboration with other IT groups
- Interact with vendors and other technical support teams for monitoring & management, systems maintenance and enhancements etc.
- Partner with the Security & Network teams to develop secure, innovative, high business value client solutions
- Manage vendor relationship(s) as appropriate, including SLA monitoring, development of new services, continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide appropriate technical and operational input to the sourcing and procurement of infrastructure hardware and software purchase, licensing, service, and maintenance contracts, etc.
- Project a culture of flexibility, 'get it done', collaboration, 'how can I help?', Keep It Simple
- Work with senior level management to provide program updates, solicit feedback, and follow through on critical escalations
- Develop management dashboards and reporting to analyze operational metrics and drive continuous improvement initiative
- Bachelor's degree in a recognized and relevant technical or business-related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5-6+ years of relevant work experience
- Recent relevant experience in Windows platforms, technologies and services
- Clear understanding of IT Infrastructure lifecycle: Architecture, Design and Operations. Working knowledge of all areas of IT Infrastructure.
- Diverse technical team experience
- Experience in a commercial environment, preferably life sciences, with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and resources concurrently, managing budgets and forecasts for IT investments.
- Knowledge of pharma/animal health or similarly 'regulated' businesses
- Advance experience with Group Policy, configuration management, OS image engineering and deployment (BigFix experience a plus)
- Microsoft Azure Services, including Azure Active Directory, modern authentication architectures, OMS, Autopilot, Intune and Microsoft Office 365 is preferred
- Modern Workplace technologies.
- Excellent root cause analysis skills
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Java scripting, Perl scripting, VBScripts) is a plus