Purpose of Position
To support the Operation and the Customer by performing the below mentioned technical duties.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Provide 2nd level support for trouble tickets as assigned by the help desk.
- Diagnose hardware, operating system, and software issues and provide solutions for problems.
- Deployment of new hardware and software packages.
- TCP/IP configuration on the workstation.
- Cable layout.
- Network Operating System administration.
- Must be able to perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize support issues.
- Business professional skills with a variety of clientele.
- Team environment experience.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor or manager
- Ensure all Teleperformance policies and procedures are adhered to, including but not limited to: Security, HR, Operations, etc, and ensure any known infractions of any of these corporate policies and procedures are communicated to the proper Teleperformance Management immediately
- College degree or technical training preferred.
- Must have excellent knowledge of the following:
- Desktop support in Windows NT Domain Environment
- Desktop system imaging software (i.e. Powercast, Ghost)
- MS Windows 2000, MS Windows