Purpose of Role
We are looking for someone who has a passion for working with Windows workstation development and deployment and improving workflow. You will work on the Windows End User Compute Engineering team and collaborate with other teams to create and maintain Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) task sequences. The qualified Desktop Engineer will possess the following skillsets; Operating System Deployment (OSD), Microsoft Deployment Toolkit (MDT), knowledge of Active Directory (AD) and Group Policy Objects (GPOs) and application of those skills within a large enterprise, multi-site environment.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, CIS, or related field . Additional equivalent work experience may be substituted for the degree requirement.
• 6+ years of experience in an IT support environment with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems development
• 5+ years of experience with Windows operating systems focused on Windows workstations
• 3+ years of experience with Microsoft’s System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) managing end-user devices in a multi-site environment
• 2+ years of experience using PowerShell, system configuration, scripting, OSD/MDT
• 2+ years of experience in a leadership role with or without direct reports
• 1+ years of experience working with hypervisors
• 1+ years of experience working with third party IT vendors and/or systems solution providers
• 1+ years of experience writing technical documentation in an infrastructure development environment
Job ID 1356391BR