Position Title: Desktop Engineer
Position Number: 283120
Location: Baltimore, MD
Desired Skill Set:
Desktop Support, SCCM
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Job Title: Tier III Desktop Support
Duration: 12 months
Location: Baltimore, MD 21231
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred; or, equivalent work experience and technical training
* 3-5 years experience in information systems
* In-depth knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems
* Strong knowledge of Windows registry
* Strong knowledge of security principles and the securing of Windows 7/10
* Knowledge of Active Directory Group Policy concepts
* Some experience troubleshooting desktop related issues including software and hardware issues
* Some experience working with e-mail software and Microsoft Office.
* Ability and willingness to work extended hours or modified schedule for planned or emergency work.
* Ability and willingness to travel to various company locations.
* Demonstrated proficiency troubleshooting desktop related issues including software and hardware issues
* Must have good oral and written communications skills, excellent organizational and teamwork skills, and be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
* Experience with AdminStudio 2013 or later or similar packaging tools
* Experience with application delivery product such as LANDesk or SCCM
* Experience with scripting and automation tools
* Experience with application and desktop virtualization technologies
* Some experience of using desktop management tools including; patch management, software distribution and virus protection to manage corporate desktops / laptops
* Some experience troubleshooting desktop hardware and peripherals
* Familiarity with handheld devices
* Some experience troubleshooting Windows based local and networked printing
Desktop Application packager, SCCM and LANDesk experience, Windows 7/Windows 10, Desktop experience.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)