McGuireWoods LLP is a global law firm with a legacy reaching back more than 175 years. We are strong in the traditional legal practices such as litigation and corporate law, but we are also leaders in rapidly expanding fields such as data privacy and security, the life sciences, private equity, and healthcare, among many others. We offer the opportunity to grow through an extensive range of legal practice areas and industries, and to work in locations around the world. Perhaps the most attractive aspect of joining our firm is the opportunity to work with our lawyers and leaders, all of whom reflect the value McGuireWoods places on experience, talent and diversity.
- Create/maintain workstation images and build new systems with standard imaging process. Responsible for process and procedures for image build and support checklist
- Create and maintain automated application deployment packages
- Develop software installation scripts and provide code review for complex software installations
- Develop/implement firm-wide downloads for firm supported workstations
- Assist Support Services in advanced level software installation package distributiontroubleshooting
- Requires a Bachelor's degree and four years of desktop engineeringexperience in a medium to large enterprise
Experience with creating and maintaining workstation images for the following:
- Client operating systems Windows 7 and 10
- Server operating systems that support client sessions such as Windows2016/2012/2008; Citrix XenApp 6.5
- Print and file sharing and remote control functionality
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016, iManage (Document Management System), and Workshare (Document Comparison and MetaData cleaning).
- Scripting skills required to develop software packages for distribution via Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Citrix XenApp 6.5. Skills should include extensive experience with Powershell and SQL Query, but may also include XML and configuration/ini files.